Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti style tattoo

Options
  • 30-10-2007 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Looking to get a graffiti style tattoo in Dublin. I have one small, non-graffiti related tattoo already so I'm not too concerned with pain, first time etc., but moreso with being recommended an artist in Dublin with a reputation for graffiti style tattoos or at least for colourful, bright tattoos. This one would be fairly big although I am not sure about the actual design yet though I have ideas.

(Also I love graffiti and always have so I'm not looking for advice on whether to get graf which I can imagine for some people they might regret as its a love/hate thing).

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not personal experience, but I know that for bright colourful work I've heard Jani (Celestial Ring iirc) and Darren (Colourworks) have been well recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, i definitely agree with darren from colourworks for that one. really really cool stuff. he's got paintings on his walls with some really cool grafitti style stuff on em which i spent a few hours staring at, and i highly recommend him as an artist regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Thanks guys. I think I'll drop in tomorrow and see some of his work. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah I'd say Darren is your guy. the colour he's done on my mates leg is unreal, so vivid!

Advertisement