Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Needed on Memory Card Reader

Options
  • 30-10-2007 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I recently bought a new computer and I need to install an internal memory card reader for it. Can anyone recommend one (13 in 1) that has bluetooth built in? The PC did not come with bluetooth and I have to use a dongle.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KL901

Hi

Note sure I have ever seen a Bluetooth enabled card reader. I have posted a link below to card readers they do both internal and external. I would go for external.

One factor to consider if it is a new PC and you open it ( I do belive youwill void your warranty ). External is just a plug and play cable setup.

http://www.memoryc.com/products/type/Flash_Memory_Cards/Flash_Card_Readers/index.html

Any way best of luck in the upgrade .
    silvine wrote: »
    Hi All,

I recently bought a new computer and I need to install an internal memory card reader for it. Can anyone recommend one (13 in 1) that has bluetooth built in? The PC did not come with bluetooth and I have to use a dongle.

Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

KL901 wrote: »
    One factor to consider if it is a new PC and you open it ( I do belive youwill void your warranty ).

Really!? I thought they had all given up on that nonense. I know dell will now sell you memory/hds/gfx cards and let you add them yourself. Do others still not let you open the case?

Advertisement