Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Abercrombie kids the new Abercrombie and Fitch?

• 30-10-2007 6:15pm

Just have noticed in Galway that a lod of girls have started wearing the kid hoodies.The ones that just say abercrombie across the front.
    Why are they doing this?Like they are from under14's!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

does it fit them?

if it does, who the **** cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

they could be knock offs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Well when I was in America I bought my Abercrombie and Fitch hoodies from the kids shop 'Abercrombie' as they were cheaper and fitted perfectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Because its 50% the price and fits most normal sized girls perfectly well as its sized for "larger" Americans

But the design is very childish.Doesn't look right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

^^i wouldn't agree with you on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

...maybe they ARE 14? just a thought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

Really? Who cares? Let them off..

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

No A&F are selling tshirts with just 'Abercrombie' on them atm, they must be crossing over styles or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

I have a hoody that just has abercrombie across the front. and its not a kids top either. i have it with about 2 yrs.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Just have noticed in Galway that a lod of girls have started wearing the kid hoodies.The ones that just say abercrombie across the front.
    Why are they doing this?Like they are from under14's!:confused:

most of the abercrombie and fitch stuff just says abercrombie on it anyway?

so they are all just wearing the normal girls hoodies.

eg:

15502_15_p.jpg

Advertisement