Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop down menus not appearing

Options
  • 30-10-2007 6:23pm

Hey, not sure if this is a problem on my end or a site-wide thing, but basically every now and then the drop-down menus do not appear. When the page loads it says, down in the status bar, "done, but with errors on the page".

Is it something to do mith my comp. or is it something on your end of things?

I've attached a screenshot FYI

boarderrorqv0.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is it still the same? Working okay here for me. Try clearing your cache and see if it makes any difference.

Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread :o

It was perfectly fine when i checked later on my laptop, and then again on the work comp. the following day.

It just happens every now & then.

By "clearing your cache" do you mean deleting all the temporary internet files, history etc.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep, clear internet files, etc.

Advertisement