Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nitelink bus

• 30-10-2007 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Does anybody know what times the buses start at?

Do they run on the half hour?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i was told there are no nightlinks in limerick......at all

id love to be corrected though

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Orange

Sorry, I ment the bus from college for students.

From what I can work out they go on the half hour anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

There are a couple of different routes, for which I don't know the precise times as they all have their own set timetable. Call into the SU and grab a copy from reception. As far as I know, yes, the diff routes run every half an hour - but alternate between being on the hour and on the half hour if you get what I'm saying. In operation from 7 (or 7.30 I'm not sure) until 11 (or 11.30 - again, unsure!).

They have copies at reception; alternatively ask either Paddy (CSO) or Judith (Welfare) as either of them should know!

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

they go from 7 from what im aware with the routes soemthing like the one on the hour goes
    the routes are
    one goes to courtyard,brookfield,briarfield
    the other goes to courtyard,brookfield,cappavilla,thomond,

they'll drop you anyway along the route though

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

Stupid question here, but what do these buses look like (colouring, no wise cracks,) and where do they leave from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Mackleton wrote: »
    Stupid question here, but what do these buses look like (colouring, no wise cracks,) and where do they leave from?
    They leave from the stables arch. They'll be the only buses there you cant miss them:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

big yellow 32 seater buses.. same guy who runs the bus to the nurses building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

yellow buses - bigger than mini but not 52-seaters! Also, run by Mike Hynan and have this displayed on the bus!

Advertisement