Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: Any good deals at 4Star Pizza at the mo?

Options
  • 30-10-2007 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Been labouring all day (makes a change) and im in the mood for sh1t food, got an urge for 4star

Anyone know if theres any good deals on at the moment? If anyone gets them by txt the ref number would be nice :)

Cheers folks, fatland here I come!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Pussied out and had some shepards pie instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

4 Star is muck, go to Domino's!!!! Large Mighty Meaty, no mushrooms but extra crispy bacon!! YUM YUM!!:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Ed's pizza beside Cuba. I rewarded myself with an extra large pizza for twenty quid. All eighteen inches of it. Fat b@stard that I am, I polished it off too. Proud of myself I am.

What you need to do is sign up for their text alerts, and then just save the ones you like in your phone. You'll always have that all important reference numberthen, they usually don't check the dates in it.

I decided to grow a pair and had a filthy Chineese in the end, after the shepards pie :D

I have the txt alert things alright

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Godfathers let me have the midweek special on Thursday, which really is midweek but they count midweek as Monday to Wednesday. But sure they gave it anyway. It pays to ask.

What chinese did you get John? Hanging for one now!! (Except they'd be closed!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Dominos is ridiculously expensive - try that place beside Monroes's, 'tis the best place in town for pizza.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

papa johns is the winner here...
    you can get 2 pizzas for the price of 1 at the weekends!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Ed's is the winner of best pizza in galway.

fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    Dominos is ridiculously expensive - try that place beside Monroes's, 'tis the best place in town for pizza.

that place can be real hit or miss. i've had some horrible pizza's out of there before.

Ref no. 13 - Any 12 inch from the set menu for 13 euro. Dont actually think its that great a deal but sure if I can get any bit of money off I'll go for it.

• Advertisement

Ref no. 13 - Any 12 inch from the set menu for 13 euro. Dont actually think its that great a deal but sure if I can get any bit of money off I'll go for it.

The deal of all time was the "Any large pizza with 3 toppings for 10euro" ... Used to be on the back of cinema ticket, they never took the ticket you just said it when ordering. Finished about 6 months ago

JohnCleary wrote: »
    The deal of all time was the "Any large pizza with 3 toppings for 10euro" ... Used to be on the back of cinema ticket, they never took the ticket you just said it when ordering. Finished about 6 months ago

Ya the guy on the phone hadn't a clue what I was talking about. He kept saying '12 euro so ya??' and I kept saying 'no, 13' because I'm an idiot.

Oh heard on the news today that Dominos prices are going up because of the rising cost of cheese and base ingredients. Why couldn't they just say the rising cost of pizza??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭chat2joe

papa johns is the winner here...
    you can get 2 pizzas for the price of 1 at the weekends!!!!

I got a big sheet of coupons from Four Star one afternoon when we ordered it for lunch.... There were several "Buy one get one free" ones for large pizzas....

Every time I ring up and order two 16" pizzas... say i have the coupon... Two arrive.... half price... and no voucher ever asked for! I think the guy on the bike just has an address and amount to collect.

chat2joe wrote: »
    Every time I ring up and order two 16" pizzas... say i have the coupon... Two arrive.... half price... and no voucher ever asked for! I think the guy on the bike just has an address and amount to collect.

Yup he just looks at the box and the amount owed is on that, he doesn't know anything about the coupon generally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Four star seemed to cop on to me about that after a while!
    We used to ring up and say about the voucher and it would always work, then one day they started asking for voucher numbers, which of course we never had so free pizzas no more!!

Got a really nice big booklet of coupons for 4star from some society that I joined in NUIG - but I threw it away thinking I'd never use it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Pussied out and had some shepards pie instead

Well that suits, seeing as though your a pussy..John

Wompa1 wrote: »

If you were trying to imply that i'm a pussy, that should be you're ie. you are

Go to school kid, get an education

Also, theres a difference between using ... and , You should learn it, it'd make you look like less of a retard when replying to posts

Wompa1 wrote: »

Also, theres a difference between using ... and , You should learn it, it'd make you look like less of a retard when replying to posts

Now now people, this thread is about pizza, the universal food of love and happiness.* Pizza doesn't care if you use correct grammar or not, or if you're a pussy. Let's all go get pizza!

*May have made this up

Does looking like a retard include bad syntax/grammar/mechanics?

• Advertisement
Advertisement