Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thunder Dome - SSAI Marching Songs.

Options
  • 30-10-2007 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

To the tune of Dad's Army.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭alan123

Nice Henry, I didnt realise that nonsense was still going on!

What exactly is the "Thunderdome"? just somewhere to give someone a piece of your mind? Can you go there with someone i.e "Right buddy, Thunderdome now, lets settle this"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

alan123 wrote: »
    Nice Henry, I didnt realise that nonsense was still going on!

What exactly is the "Thunderdome"? just somewhere to give someone a piece of your mind? Can you go there with someone i.e "Right buddy, Thunderdome now, lets settle this"?

You may use insults there as far as I can see from the other threads over there. However, it is probably for more heated discussions.

Cant you use insults here, little willy?

alan123 wrote: »
    Cant you use insults here, little willy?

You can always try but I am not sure how far you will be getting with it here. ;)

Thanks, small balls.

• Advertisement

Don't mention it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

This started nowhere and went further there fast. Dont post junk and dont feed the trolls!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement