Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Tour

Options
  • 30-10-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭

Just saying I have a spare ticket for sale if anyone is looking to go. Dont know of the demand for this, but whoever first PM's me details can have it. Not looking to make money from it, just get back the value of it really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Do they refund the ticket if you subsequently decide not to attend the event? I would presume not but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Did they sell out in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Did they sell out in the end?

Doubt it, very stupid idea putting it ON halloween. Plus there's no band this year either like there was last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

From what I could see around 12.30 the majority of those going appeared to be first years.

Didn't look like massive crowds anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Stupid day to have it on, I know loads of people (myself included) who would have definately gone if it hadnt been on halloween day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

From what I could see around 12.30 the majority of those going appeared to be first years.

Didn't look like massive crowds anyways.
    That's probably because most of the Engineering 1st years were missing: lectures this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

anyone hear what it was like/where they went etc etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Wasnt that great really. Tomangos in Portmarnock was first stop, horribly over-priced, everyone went up to the Dunnes and down to the beach. Next stop was Athboy in Meath, kind of expensive, but good place I thought. Then onto Silence in Dundalk, also horribly over-priced so was crap there. Left the thing early to go back to Merville and get drunk:O as there was no drinking on the buses allowed. Wont be going again, but at least it was a bit of a laugh.

Advertisement