Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone used Nintendo DS Lite Browser with a R4DS Card!?

Options
  • 30-10-2007 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

As the title says, I'm new to NDS and wanted to use Nintendo DS Lite Browser with my R4DS Card.
    Is it possible? If anyone has done it, how was it done!?
    If not the R4DS is there any other way to use the NDS Browser other then buying an official one? :rolleyes:

This might sound stupid, but can the NDS be bricked if you don't use the R4DS card the right way? I mean copying the exact files etc

Mods - Am I allowed to ask this here? Read the rules but I don't know if I am right or wrong!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bkeane

you need 3 in 1 expansion pack or original DS expansion pack - i have the 3 in 1 and works great with the R4. u need to install rudolfs nds file to get it working and it also allows you to play all GBA games and acts as rumble on some ds games

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭SoldierForce

Thanks bkeane! Finally after abt 69 views I had a reply! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tentpole

ya, i did before

r4 ds has a feature of DS browser support

Advertisement