Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea v Leicester tomorrow night

Options
  • 30-10-2007 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Anyone know which pubs might be showing the match tomorrow night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

pumphouse

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

Where is the pumphouse ? Is it up near watergate ?

I was in KK recently wanting to watch Russia vs Eng and the only place I could find was Morriseys on a big old foggy screen (with manky lager) where I could hardly identify the team with the ball, never mind the player.

May have to invest in Sky Sports as demand for footie (especially Eng) not that great it seems in KK (understandably).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Pumphouse is across the street from the watergate/brewery. Anna Conda is a few doors down, they might also have it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Do you know if they show Setanta games?
    The Derby v Chelsea game is on tomorrow and the last time Setanta had the viewing rights )Probably Chelsea v Lei chester) nobody else was showing it, couldn't;t even get it on line!

Advertisement