Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Work letter for driving test?

Options
  • 31-10-2007 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I've a letter from work to send to the driving test peoples asking for a cancellation date, as I need the car for work, and don't want to be driving on a provo nowadays.
    Does anyone know where I send this letter?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭redtom

send it to the RSA offices with your ref number (should be on the top right of any correspondence you've already had with them)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Ah, so that means I've to root out that letter then. Balls.

Cheers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 1978

I sent one off also and I got a call this morning would I be available to do a test tomorrow............I couldnt believe it to be honest!!!

Only that my provo runs out tom and I have only applied for 3rd I would have taken it, but at least it can be got within a week. I only applied on sat for test!!!

Advertisement