Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iradio - fur coat and no knickers

Options
  • 31-10-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Heard today from a mate of mine who got a job at Iradio in Galway that it prob wont open til near Christmas. lots of probs getting the building ready and all that. staff have been scratching their arses training in Galway and working from home. Fur coat and no knickers I think. And they're still trying to lure staff to work there. Pleading would be more like it but nobody of any calibre has moved. Maybe Spin would have been open quicker. its over a year since they got the licence and still nothing much done apart from a lot of faffing about.:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Wow, Henry ... two posts only on Boards, a month apart, and both badmouthing iRadio (whoever the hell they are!)

Share with us ... what did they do to you to make them such an object of hatred for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Are you high?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 henrydownstairs

Maybe I'm just shy RLH. Am I high no. What i wrote before was true. So is this.

Honestly sounds like you have an axe to grind, mate, but mabbeh I'm just getting cynical in my old age ....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

man ,im gettin old. i cant understand wtf op is on about:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

ira.jpgDioMagicabaixa.gif

Some sort of republican heavy metal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Wow, Henry ... two posts only on Boards, a month apart, and both badmouthing iRadio (whoever the hell they are!)

Share with us ... what did they do to you to make them such an object of hatred for you?

Pwnt tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Does anyone listen to Flirt FM radio station that the students have? Is it any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Had it on by accident this morning - music is good enough but I think most of the presenters are poor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

So what is your problem with a station that you havent even heard yet? Did they not give you a job or something....Sounds like a clear cut case of the old sour grapes to me!

Its true that i102-104 may not be on air for another few weeks...They are not "begging" People to work with them! They have all the on air staff!

It looks like you initially wanted a job with them but they didn't want you!

But well I suppose petty people like you need somewhere to bitch and moan about all the wrongings that has been done to you!

Your funny though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

I've never heard of this station that sports the ubiquitous i.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Fur coat and no knickers

Strange way for a radio station to dress... kinda kinky! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommydee

Smacks of sour grapes to me, but that's not the worst thing. I know some of the staff there and if you didn't get a job ahead of them, then you must be really ****e at whatever ya do. Ya have a point about them being greenhorns at this business. If only their egos matched their ability, Iradio would begrand. Maybe they're better off without you henry

Heard today from a mate of mine who got a job at Iradio in Galway that it prob wont open til near Christmas. lots of probs getting the building ready and all that. staff have been scratching their arses training in Galway and working from home. Fur coat and no knickers I think. And they're still trying to lure staff to work there. Pleading would be more like it but nobody of any calibre has moved. Maybe Spin would have been open quicker. its over a year since they got the licence and still nothing much done apart from a lot of faffing about.:eek:
    tommydee wrote: »
    Smacks of sour grapes to me, but that's not the worst thing. I know some of the staff there and if you didn't get a job ahead of them, then you must be really ****e at whatever ya do. Ya have a point about them being greenhorns at this business. If only their egos matched their ability, Iradio would begrand. Maybe they're better off without you henry

Okely dokely! :rolleyes:

And in henry's other iradio thread:
    tommydee wrote: »
    its owned by former Galway Observer salesman and newstalk guru dan healy and a few others. it's opening in november but the current talk is that it mightn't be as good as we thought it might be. there won't be any sleep lost over it.

Why does my spidey sense get the impression these two guys were iradio-ated on the same day ... maybe even at the same time? :rolleyes:

/goes off to do something more useful, like clean my jizz spots off the ceiling

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Lockalicious it's perdicious less efficious slay the English languishious

.die.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement