Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buses on weekends?

• 31-10-2007 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Everywhere i look it seems that the buses running to town only run monday to thursday. WTF? how do you go hoe on weekends or do anything on weekends for that matter.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

Buses run everyday into town every 15 mins, or rather thats the schedule, they seem to come as they please really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Everywhere i look it seems that the buses running to town only run monday to thursday. WTF? how do you go hoe on weekends or do anything on weekends for that matter.

The busses run at the weekends too. I never went home at weekends anyway there was far more important things to be doing than spending your time on buses or trains.

http://www.buseireann.ie/site/your_journey/printed_timetable_pdfs/city/308.pdf

Does that answer your question?....I found that after a quick google. If you're wondering why I'm being ratty well its because I'm a ratty bastard and I need a cigarette.

Cheers
    Rory

Advertisement