Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackpool match

Options
  • 31-10-2007 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

is the blackpool match on in tom mayes tomorrow night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

is the blackpool match on in tom mayes tomorrow night?

AFAIK the game isn't being shown live on any satellite channel so I doubt its on live tv in Mayes or anywhere else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

yiddo wrote: »
    AFAIK the game isn't being shown live on any satellite channel so I doubt its on live tv in Mayes or anywhere else.

How about streaming?

John W wrote: »
    How about streaming?

From what I can gather there doesn't seem to be any stream for this game so its BBC Radio London with full commentary for me. You can get it in UK on Sky ch 0152 or in Ireland add it as an extra channel.
    Full tuning details can be found herehttp://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055038749

BBC Radio London is on 11954 H 27.0 2/3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Yiddo , Is it defo on live on BBC Rdion London, sweet if it is !!

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Yiddo , Is it defo on live on BBC Rdion London, sweet if it is !!

According to their webpage its on http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/content/articles/2005/10/12/live_commentaries_feature.shtml

• Advertisement

Good Man.
    Cant access that streaming link in work but can do at home, is there a subscription fee for it or just register on the site ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Good Man.
    Cant access that streaming link in work but can do at home, is there a subscription fee for it or just register on the site ?

No idea! Don't bother we that streaming stuff meself. I'm old school, radio for me:D
    I just saw the link on another board and said I'd post it here for those who may be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

Stedub wrote: »

I guess we will see after 4pm, but I don't see how - It is not on TV or Satellite, so unless they have some guy in the crowed with a camera it won't be on! Looks like it is the radio or nothing - I'll take nothing and wait for the results on Sky:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Broadcast ALL Spurs games live and its free.

Good coverage - commentator usually Bradley Allen - Clive's cousin.

galinka wrote: »
    Broadcast ALL Spurs games live and its free.

Good coverage - commentator usually Bradley Allen - Clive's cousin.

yes, just listened - Positives, we got a win and a clean sheet - Negative, Back 4 sounded rubbish again!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

John W wrote: »
    Negative, Back 4 sounded rubbish again!:mad:

WHAT...?? DO U THINK WE'LL HAV A WORLD CLASS BACK 4 IN FOUR DAYS.. HE'S BEEN INCHARGE SINCE MONDAY...!!! GIVE IT TIME.

WHAT...?? DO U THINK WE'LL HAV A WORLD CLASS BACK 4 IN FOUR DAYS.. HE'S BEEN INCHARGE SINCE MONDAY...!!! GIVE IT TIME.
    NO, I don't think he can "FIX" the back four in 4 days, but I did expect either him to tell Chimbo and Kaboul to stay back so they don't get caught out of position. And I thought he might start with Staltari or Tainio at the back (which he eventually did do, and they looked stronger). No, I agree, he needs time, but I thought he might have picked up on some of the most BASIC mistakes that we have seen for months now, but he didn't - In fact given the class of competition, they were worse than they had ever been. Blackpool really should have stuck in 2 goals, but luckily for us they didn't. I am still of the opinion that we need to change the back 4, that will happen of course when King comes back, but also, I am just not sure about Kaboul, looks good going forward, but really not a great defender - and I would have to say I put Chimbonda in the same league. WE need tough hard defending, and we ain't getting it:(.
    However the fact they didn't manage to score against our terrible defense is another positive, we finally got the rub of the Green:D

Kaboul had a mare and got whipped after 55mins, our Juande takes no prisoners !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Keep the clean sheets going for nxt sunday lads.

Advertisement