Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone seen my tweezers??

• 31-10-2007 1:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I swear, I lose my tweezers every single day, and then find them the next only to lose them again. Even if I'm not using them I'll always pick them up and then lose them. But sure I love waking up in the morning with tweezers dangerously close to my eyes!! (I think someone is messing with me at this stage!)

Suppose it's better than when I was younger and I lost every 20 pound note I ever had!!

So what else do people lose all the time? I can't be the only one!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

there's some tweezers on my window cill
    o.0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    there's some tweezers on my window cill
    o.0

Gimme!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I think I have a sock monster in my apartment. No matter what I do, there is always odd socks left over.

/raises fist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Exact same thing happens to me! My set of tweezers is a master of evasion!

I never know where my ipod shuffle is either or my rabo digipass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I've never lost my tweezers (now that I've said that I bet it'll go walkies!) - always throw it back into my makeup bag.

(side tangent in reference to you finding the tweezers in your bed - my sister woke up one morning and found she was lying on her razor! lucky thing twas blunt / she managed not to cut herself off it)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 -avey-

my tweezers are the one thing i always misplace too..they're never far but when i want to use them i can never find them :mad:

always lose my iPod usb connection when i want to charge it..bought the wall plug one to keep me goin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I swear, I lose my tweezers every single day, and then find them the next only to lose them again. Even if I'm not using them I'll always pick them up and then lose them. But sure I love waking up in the morning with tweezers dangerously close to my eyes!! (I think someone is messing with me at this stage!)

Suppose it's better than when I was younger and I lost every 20 pound note I ever had!!

So what else do people lose all the time? I can't be the only one!!

Have you looked in you left eyebrow, they're probably hiding in there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Always loosing my work keys in work and my mobile when at home! V Strange.:confused:The keys generally turn up after an hour of searching, if only i could ring them like i ring my mobile.

Always loosing my work keys in work and my mobile when at home! V Strange.:confused:The keys generally turn up after an hour of searching, if only i could ring them like i ring my mobile.

Isn't there some device you can get to attach to your keys that if you whistle (or something, I can't recall) they beep or flash or... something...
    I don't think I'm making this up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

star-pants wrote: »
    Isn't there some device you can get to attach to your keys that if you whistle (or something, I can't recall) they beep or flash or... something...
    I don't think I'm making this up...

one of these
    http://www.keyringer.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I swear, I lose my tweezers every single day, and then find them the next only to lose them again.

Your boyfriend is probably just giving his wrist a break.

Rob_l wrote: »

aHA...brilliant...
    I'm not crazy :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Rabies wrote: »
    I think I have a sock monster in my apartment. No matter what I do, there is always odd socks left over.

/raises fist

Nearly all my socks are the same for this very reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I always lose my tweezers too. I keep them on my bedside table but they go walkies. I've solved his by buying two pairs and leaving one by he bed and the other in the bathroom. Then i can always find a pair.

The sock monster also lives in my apartment. He gets around. What a slut! I now put all socks as soon as they're watshed in a big bag, called appropriately the socky bag and that thwarts him bout %90 of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

i always lose my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I always lose my nailclippers, theres a nailclipper vortex in my house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

What are you tweezing?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Looking in a mirror. Pluck, pluck... "No!" Pluck, pluck...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Rabies wrote: »

/raises fist
    That might be me somehow... i've not worn matching socks in a year or two.

Always losing leaflets i mean to keep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I lost my keys last week and couldn't leave the house for fear that someone would lock me out.

Still haven't found my tweezers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Congratulations.

You've just won the most pointless thread ever award.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    (It's put me to sleep and I haven't even read beyond the OP).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I just can't hang on to lip balms. When I went on holidays I brought 3 and lost them all in the first day!

Advertisement