Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Studying for Driver Theory Test

Options
  • 31-10-2007 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

is it difficult to study for the test and how long does it take to study the stuff they give you and get it learnt as best you can?the reaon i ask is that this is my leaving cert year and i dont want to take from my studies:rolleyes:

eroo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

It's not difficult, most of the questions are plain common sense. Having said that, go through the book a couple of times or try out the CD mock exam a few times, there are a few relatively tricky or not immediately obvious questions.

An evening going over it should be plenty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭eroo

thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gibber

I reckon doing the computer practice tests is best. Going over the book is useful but the computer tests help catch you out with the non-obvious stuff and figure out what areas you're weak in.

As TwoShedsJackson said a few hours is enough but its best not leaving it to the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

i've done mine dis feb. i got the dvd. and it is brilliant! everything is the same as what will appear in the test,the answers are in the same spot!!
    i studied it like 3-4 days beforehand,and i made sure i passed most of the pretests before i seat it.. only got 1 question wrong. its not too bad

Advertisement