Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man with 25" penis

Options
  • 31-10-2007 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭

There was a man with a langer 25 inches long. As great as it sounds, he just hated it! Women were afraid of him, everyone stared at him as he pissed, it was hard to find trousers that fit, it was very uncomfortable and giving him pains in his groin...

So he decided to do something about it. He went to see if a doctor could reduce it. The doctor took a look at it and said, "Hmmm... no there's nothing I can do... I can't just cut bits off it, and any damage would be permanent. In fact, it could kill you."

The man replied, "So what am I going to do?"

The doctor said, "Well I wouldn't normally do this, but there's a witch who lives in the woods who might be able to help you."

So the man went into the woods to find the witch. He finally found her and explained his problem... "Yeah I can see why that'd be a problem", said the witch as she inspected it, "And I know just thing. There's a cursed magic frog who lives by a pond in these woods. But I think the curse might benefit you. All you have to do is ask it to marry you. When the frog replies 'No', your penis will reduce in size by 5 inches."

So the man looked for the pond she described and found the magic frog.

"Magic frog", he said, "Will you marry me?"

"No", replied the frog. The man took a look inside his trousers and to his delight, his unit had shrunk to 20 inches! But 20 was still too long, so he gave it another go

"Magic frog", he said again, "Will you marry me?"

The irritated frog replied, "I said 'No!'"

He looked inside his trousers again and it was still working! It was now 15 inches long, but this was still slightly on the long side. One more time he thought, 10 inches is a respectable length.

"Magic Frog", he said once more, barely able to contain his excitement "Will you marry me?"

The frog said, "Look. How many times do I have to tell you? No, No, NO!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Daft eejit ... 15" is perfectly manageable! :rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Good one loads of stars your way:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

In a similar vein (geddit?):

A man goes to the doctor complaining that his willy is permanently erect and, at 12", it's making things very uncomfortable for him. "Can you give me anything for it?"

Doctor thinks for a while, then asks the man to go look out the window at the S Class Merc parked accross the road and says "I'll give you that for it".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Lol Quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Out of curiosity I googles biggest penis and saw this http://www.IhavebeenbannedfromHumour.com :eek: Not Safe For Work, or for fannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

boreds banned from Humour for two weeks.
    Infraction given.
    Message sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Classic.
    LMFAO.
    Well told.

Advertisement