Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bebo colleges and school option

• 31-10-2007 3:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Has it disappeared? I tried the usual part of my account, and did a bit of googling, all school/college listings seem to be gone.

ffs, id stalking i needed to get done tonight. In all seriousness though whats the story? Id found people i didnt know were dead or alive thru it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Click the 'Home' tab when you're logged in.
    It's on the left somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

They seem to have changed it around a bit.

Below the find friends link there are two tabs.
    Groups and networks.
    It's located in the networks tab.

Saved for the next 40 people looking for the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Got her.

Yet now i cant post a comment. It keeps asking me to verify my email addy. When it goes to the My Account page it says

Your email address has NOT been verified. Please click 'Click to verify' next to your email address below or change your email address to a valid one.

Either im blind or there is no click to verify link :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Can you post a screen shot of the page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Got her.

Yet now i cant post a comment. It keeps asking me to verify my email addy. When it goes to the My Account page it says

Your email address has NOT been verified. Please click 'Click to verify' next to your email address below or change your email address to a valid one.

Either im blind or there is no click to verify link :confused:

No link to click.

They have obviously sent an email to your email address, with a link in it.

Check your junkmail maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Received a surprisingly quick email response from their tech....

Hello

I apologize for the error. There is a temporary problem with the Bebo site concerning the feature mentioned in your email.

We are working on a solution for this and it should be implemented soon. I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kindest Regards
    Arwen

Damn, I have someone i need to contact now :(

Advertisement