Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Jack and associated parts

Options
  • 31-10-2007 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭

hello all, I've been googling at work but nowhere seems to be selling all the paraphenalia associated with changing a car tyre, jack, wheel brace, etc. I've a Mazda 6 with a really cool thing in the boot where all these parts should be, but aren't !
    Should I just go to a Mazda dealer ? :confused:
    Thought these things would be for sale everywhere !
    Grazi in advanzi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Lidl are selling all of those accessories mentioned next monday.

www.lidl.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭jacool

good spot, Victor_M, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

You might not necessarily want to cart a hydraulic trolley jack around with you everywhere though :) You'd be better off with a standard scissor jack tbh, and to make sure it fits into the space provided in the boot, one from a Mazda dealer might be an even better bet. The wheel nut wrench is a good buy though (I' got one last time round) and provides much more leverage than the standard one found on most cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Scrapyard? Gear from other Mazdas is probably the same.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yup, get one from another Mazda6 and they'l fit perfectly into the holder.

• Advertisement
Advertisement