Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help- Please

• 31-10-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

hi guys

im having some major problems with halo 3.

im doing the campaign on normal mode im on the 7th mission & have only got 3 achievements.

*im not getting my online achievements*

*i keep getting thrown out of games*

i had an exp of 48 on Saturday, i went to play on sun & it went down to 37!!!!!*

On bungie.net it says my exp is -49 (in the red)

i have given up on halo as its ripping me off of achievements and exp.

has anybody experienced similar problems???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,916 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

im doing the campaign on normal mode im on the 7th mission & have only got 3 achievements.

are you playing the levels from start to finish? if you restart from the middle of a level you wont get the achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭sapper

everytime you quit an online multiplayer game before the end you lose a few exp points (1 or 2 not sure). It's to stop people quitting early - if the host quits early everyone has to sit and look at a blank screen for 2 minutes while XBL finds a new host

As you're getting kicked out of games it looks like your getting deducted exp every time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Fancy meeting you here. ;)

Looks like its your broadband that is the root of the problem going by the other thread. If it was possible for you to change you shouldnt get that problem with minus exp anymore.

Funny thing is though, when we were playing doubles last week and there didnt seem to be any problem.

As for the level achievements, ShaneU is right in saying that the level must be completed from start to finish to unlock the achievement.

Advertisement