Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broadband-help

• 31-10-2007 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

i have clear wire broadband that im using for xbox live, its good for downloading from the marketplace, but when it comes playing on xbox live thats a different story, its laggey & disconnect you from the game.

Does anybody know if any wireless broadband providers, without telephone lines & big ass dishes.

CHEERS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Get rid of clearwire what a **** service, do you have NTL in your home or a telephone line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That clearwire cant be used for xbox live!

No providers without dishes bar NTL and I doubt NTL broadband is over in your area, could be wrong though, look into it 1890 940 624

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

There's Irish Broadband, Digiweb & ICE Communications, check their websites for availability in your area. Think some cost about €40/50 a month for basic package, you will want at absolute min. 1MB down and 128k up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I have Clearwire aswell, i got the 2MB one and i still have trouble with lag on live, I specifically asked if it would work before i bought it and they said it would., Id advise againt it., Also, My modem always has full reception and i live right in the city centre so its not that im not getting a good signal.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

I`d recommend Digiweb. No landline, 3Mbit down, .5Mbit up, never had any problems all for €35 a month. And you can use your phone with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement