Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hulkamania in Abrakebabra

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I am guessing this is you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Thats about as funny as a burning orphanage...

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sananman

I doubt I culd fit into those tights

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

so thats how to go about getting views for my s**t video on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I actually did find the 2nd video funny. :) The video you've linked though is rubbish.

Were you in Howl at the Moon on Saturday night? I'm sure I saw that guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

First video was pretty ****. You should probably gtfo if that's you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It's unfortunate about his whip-arms.

An insult to the Hulkster!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

first one would be funny if i was there and absolutely mangled... but i wasn't, because it's abrakebabra. second one wasn't as bad because it featured a dog (like the leg-lifting move) and darth vader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

What the hell are you guys talking about?????? They were feckin' hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on now...................................

Actually no. No they weren't, they were craptastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement