Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value barbers in dublin?

Options
  • 31-10-2007 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭

where is the best value barbers in dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Most of the polish barbers are under cutting the Irish lads so check out a few of those.

There's one Polish lad across from West Coast Coffee on Camden St cutting for €5- (dry cut) and I seen one recently (sry can't remember where) advertising a dry cut at €3-.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Monday - Wednesday, on the north quays near West Coast Coffee and the millenium bridge €6.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭maradona10

ive gone to just cuts just across from the haypenny bridge and the new place directly across from the epicurean food hall on liffey street.

there cheap but have had mixed results.

im looking for somewhere cheap and a good service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

both of the polish barbers on talbot street do a dry cut for a fiver monday - wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

I was gonna ask this, Im looking for somewhere a guy with longish hair (sort of shoulder length indie hair) can get a trim without them forcing a skinhead or crewcut on me, for around a tenner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

daniel3982 wrote: »
    I was gonna ask this, Im looking for somewhere a guy with longish hair (sort of shoulder length indie hair) can get a trim without them forcing a skinhead or crewcut on me, for around a tenner?

Just got my longish hair cut today, in above mentioned Just Cuts Ha'penny Bridge. Asked her just to use the scissors and that was no problem. Only charged me €6 :) (Mon,Tues,Weds dry cut) But gave her a €4 tip for her trouble :p

-C

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭daniel3982

conical wrote: »
    Just got my longish hair cut today, in above mentioned Just Cuts Ha'penny Bridge. Asked her just to use the scissors and that was no problem. Only charged me €6 :) (Mon,Tues,Weds dry cut) But gave her a €4 tip for her trouble :p

-C

cheers I'll give it a go

Advertisement