Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Test Centre in Drogheda

Options
  • 31-10-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

has anybody applied to the Drogheda driving test centre, applying for the wife and Drogheda is not mentioned on the on line application or on the hard copy application form or do I have to contact SGS Ireland who run it directly

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I applied for Ballymun,got the letter from sgs and rang them,they asked me where I wanted to do mine,Drogheda would have been the nearest but I would have had to wait longer so did it in Ballymun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

Apply online. I got options for Louth and got it in Drogheda.

Handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

Cheers for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I heard from a reliable source that Drogheda is going to be upgraded to a permanent test center :D 'bout time too ;)

Advertisement