Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iib mortgage relief

Options
  • 31-10-2007 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone here have there mortgage with iib.
    the monthly mortgage relief usually comes in around the 25 - 27 of each month but it hasn't hit my account yet, this due to the bank holiday do you know ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mine comes in on the last day or the first day of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭FindingNemo

Kenny 5 wrote: »

ah, good to know, thanks kenny

Kenny 5 wrote: »

I checked this morning and it still hasn't gone in :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mine went through today.

Cool, thanks Kenny :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Contact them directly.

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Contact them directly.

I thought it's not IIB though that lodge it into the account, it's the government now no ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

I thought it's not IIB though that lodge it into the account, it's the government now no ?

the revenue send a file to each mortgage provide on the 21st of every month, its know as a t.r.i. file, it is then up to the mortgage provider to applu this to the customers accounts, most will post the trs to the customers file on the first working day of every month, others might post it on the last working day of every month, its up to the mortgage providers.
    contact your mortgage provider to ask them when do they post the trs to your mortgage, and you will find your answer.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement