Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative x-fi fatality front cover thing..

Options
  • 31-10-2007 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭

Im looking for one of these I remember seeing one on adverts for sale I think from anti but I couldn't find it... Recently getting an xbox360 and a new tv one of my friends told me to get an optical cable makes the sound so much better and I did and I was amazed by the difference in sound. So now im looking for the front cover thing for the x-fi so I can use the optical input on that for my pc while playing music dvd etc etc

Anyone have one for sale or can I buy them separately anywhere(havn't searched yet)

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

eaby is ur friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Got 1 ere, but have no bezel for it. I've made a new silver bezel for it tho. Wil pm a pic of it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

awhir wrote: »
    eaby is ur friend

lol I found one on the creative website for 70... hope ebay is better lol

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Got 1 ere, but have no bezel for it. I've made a new silver bezel for it tho. Wil pm a pic of it later.

sweet thanks man!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sure i have no use for my one. If you want i will sell it to you. Just drop me a pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

I will take it if he doesnt want it.

Just my luck, went 2 take pic but camera's dead, i'll upload later. Sorry bout the delay, bin mad busy

Ok, dazftw, pm'ed ya a pic, let me know if ya want it

Advertisement