Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer forum ban appeal

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

The Muppet wrote: »
    That's wrong. I was not aware of any warning before I recieved the ban. Surely if you are going to warn a user you should either do it by PM or in a new post on the thread to ensure that they see it. Back editing a post is no way to issue a warning as it is unlikely to be seen by the intended target. I was not aware that you had edited my posts until after the ban, I then looked back at my posts to see why .

Tell you what, if ecksor decides you shouldn't be banned youre back in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

psi wrote: »
    Tell you what, if ecksor decides you shouldn't be banned youre back in :D

Funny . It's obvious I shouldn't have been banned You were the Mod that banned me so its up to you to unban me. Admit it , You miss me.:eek:

Funny . It's obvious I shouldn't have been banned You were the Mod that banned me so its up to you to unban me. Admit it , You miss me.:eek:

Sorry, fantasy doesn't interest me.

psi wrote: »
    Sorry, fantasy doesn't interest me.

Remember my old sig ? "He who comits a mistake and fails to correct it comits another mistake."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If he unbans you then I will reban you for precisely the reason that I thought I'd banned you in the first place.

• Advertisement

ecksor wrote: »
    If he unbans you then I will reban you for precisely the reason that I thought I'd banned you in the first place.

You might forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

ecksor wrote: »

Psi is a dude?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

My response to that is in your ban reason message. At some point the persistent trolling and timewasting becomes more than we should tolerate.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Remember my old sig ? "He who comits a mistake and fails to correct it comits another mistake."

so your sig had 2 mistakes?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

oh fnck this, a pox on both your houses. We'd be better off without both of you (The Muppet & Psi) and I'm a hairs trigger away from making that a reality.

shut up, shut the fnck up.

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Can a mod let me back into the Soccer forum please. I got a week banning for a silly post (which i quickly retracted) last week. Its been 9 days now and still no access.

I sent a PM to the mod who issued me the banning yesterday morning, but still no repsonse. Maybe he's on holiday or something?

Dont want to be a nuisance but would just like to be able to discuss some of the CL games going on this week.

Thanks

PM the mod who banned you (T4TF)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

He said he did that already, but maybe T4TF is busy?

DesF wrote: »
    He said he did that already, but maybe T4TF is busy?

Whoops, right.

reply to him from his original PM again and CC me and I'll unban you.

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Cheers, got my access back.

Advertisement