Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallaght Retail Centre?

• 31-10-2007 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

do any of ye know where in Tallaght the 'retail centre' is...? :confused:

Mizzoni's chipper is supposedly there, but cant remember which one Mizzoni's is...

There's an Xbox Live centre opening there in November and I wanna know where it is.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

See here
    Tallaght Retail Centre is located prominently on the Belgard Road, close to the intersection with the N81 and near to The Square Shopping Centre and the Plaza Hotel. As you are aware, Tallaght Retail Centre’s current occupiers include DID Electrical, Smyth’s Toys, House of Mexico, Carpetwise and American Golf.

Hope that's useful :)

EDIT: Just noticed your location is set to Tallaght :D It's a big place but surely not that big! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Cheers!

Yeah I know, I feel strange posting this :p But Tallaght is changing fairly rapidly! So just hadn't a clue where they were calling the 'Retail Centre' nowadays :confused: The village used to be the centre of commerce :p, but not anymore!

Thanks

Advertisement