Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

naas driving test

Options
  • 31-10-2007 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have an application in for my driving test in naas since saturday but got a call asking did I want a test tomorrow......jesus I didnt think I would get it that quick to be fair!

Anyway without the provo so no go till I get that in my pocket.

I guess what I would love to know is has anyone here done their test in naas...what is it like etc...what to look out for..

PS: Do you need to know how to change a tyre and parallel park for the test...I can parallel park but can change a tyre!

Oh, and the charts re: stopping and braking distances for wet and dry conditions........do you have to know them off by heart...is there an easy way to know them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

1978 wrote: »
    PS: Do you need to know how to change a tyre and parallel park for the test...I can parallel park but can change a tyre!

No + No :)

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

The RSA have updated the waiting times for the driving test on their website. It has Naas down as the longest wait is 13 weeks. My girlfriend has been waiting since May, thats about 23 weeks, and she knows some one who applied in january and was just given a date to do it in december.

So how the f**k can they say longest waiting time is 13 weeks... maybe they meant months.

Advertisement