Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lcvp

Options
  • 31-10-2007 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Does anyone have a list of what to study for the written paper?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 290 ✭✭Tak3n

I did mine 2 years ago and all it was was watching a video and answering questions.

Its a bull**** subject that you dont study for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Tak3n has got it right LCVP is a load of sh*1t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

which is why I dropped it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

well you get the LCVP book and STUDY IT
    duh
    there's bullet points at the beginning of each chapter and if you know them you're grand
    it helps alot if you do business
    but defently study for LCVP (actually link modules) because they're making the exams alot harder in recent years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

it usualy takes 2 class periods per week, you get a cv, do a career investigation, a recorded interview, a summary report, and action plan and a diary of work experience, all things that are usefull even if you dont need the points or ever go to college!!

The possiblility of subsituting your lowest of six subject for either 30, 50 or 70 points is fantastic.

Because there is often very little homework, some students think its a doss, but in our school all the students do it and use the points gained from it.

To answer the op question, get sample papers, watch some of the videos and you will be fine if you are doing any of the business subjects to the LC, honours english helps as well.

Advertisement