Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corsair 620 - PSU

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

It should be a standard ATX PSU that you already have in the machine, so you should have no problem.

Corsair are fantastic PSU's. I bought a 450w recently, TONNES of connections. I would recommend them down to a tee. In fact the Corsair PSU was one of the best purchases I have ever made.

My 900th post :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Thanks a million for the reply. Just looking at all the wires is making me cry but hopefully Ill be ok :)

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Judging by the specs of the PSU you already have, the optical and hard drives are all IDE? You'll only need Molex connectors for them.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

620w corsair/seasonic is more than you need to be honest. Even with the new gfx card, it's never draw more than 400W. A 500W supply would be planty.

Advertisement