Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it me or is Pes 2008 on Xbox Live unplayable

• 31-10-2007 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Is it my connection or is Pes 2008 actually unplayable on Xbox Live? In every match I'm experiencing players who can teleport better than Raiden from Mortal Kombat, having the ball one moment in the opposing half then its in the back of my net and matches just ending because the connection appears to be **** even though its fine with every other game.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yes there is problems and people waiting on a patch. Discussed in the PES Forum too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Apparenently its the same on the PS3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Nephew wrote: »
    Is it my connection or is Pes 2008 actually unplayable on Xbox Live? In every match I'm experiencing players who can teleport better than Raiden from Mortal Kombat, having the ball one moment in the opposing half then its in the back of my net and matches just ending because the connection appears to be **** even though its fine with every other game.

Your're not alone mate. It's a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I havent even gotten a game yet, consider yourself lucky!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Three games I got connected too couldn't be finisshed, I scored two goals or I thought i did but the ball then appears in centre circle.

Even after a new patch I don't think it will be brilliant online tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's absolute rubbish - pretty much like the rest of the game. PES has gone from being a football simulator to an arcade game that has more in common with pinball than footie. The online is just broken and even if they can fix it, it's still just basic one-on-one without the kind of leagues of other options FIFA has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I played 1 game so far, very slight lag every now and again, nothing to complain about really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

If you think the xbox is bad,try it on the ps2....

And here was me thinking the online play couldnt get any worse than last years game...Konami need to pull the finger out fast....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

It's absolute rubbish - pretty much like the rest of the game. PES has gone from being a football simulator to an arcade game that has more in common with pinball than footie. The online is just broken and even if they can fix it, it's still just basic one-on-one without the kind of leagues of other options FIFA has.
    Not trying to be pedantic, but PES/ISS has its roots firmly in the arcade genre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

PC has the same problem.

• Advertisement
Advertisement