Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CW Title gone?

• 31-10-2007 10:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

PWInsider.com
    - WWE has quietly removed the Cruiserweight Championship from the SmackDown superstars page on the official WWE web site. It is unknown whether or not WWE dropped the title altogether or just took it off of WWE.com because there is no current Cruiserweight Championship with Hornswoggle moving to RAW.

Hasn't exactly been the most exciting or most developed divison in the past few months with wrestlers being moved, put in tag teams or released. Pity though....it got certain cruiserweights some airtime on Smackdown...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Wow, funny that got mentioned, myself and Minto were discussing that on the podcast last night!

Guess we weren't the only one who noticed it ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

What do ya mean we noticed it? I bloody well noticed it and your taking my credit!

See folks?, let the guy introduce the show and devise the run-sheet, and this happens.
    The ego has landed! You have learned from me well. :D

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

See folks?, let the guy introduce the show and devise the run-sheet, and this happens.
    The ego has landed! You have learned from me well. :D

VR!

Trust me, let me introduce the next show (when I'm not dying of a head cold) and you'll see the ego land!

It's all yours! Saves me from doing the runsheet :D, We need to even it up anyway.

Back on topic - Who the hell is actually gonna miss the CW title at this stage anyway?
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Back on topic - Who the hell is actually gonna miss the CW title at this stage anyway?
    VR!

As it was, no one. It has meant nothing for quite a while, although Helms' run was pretty decent. They have all the potential for a decent division but they seem intent on ****ting all over it. I was hoping with the whole steroid thing they would start using smaller guys that would fit into the CW division, but that doesn't seem to be the case (anyone see that new giant lad they signed? Ill post a link when I find it). Maybe it will get reinvented soon when guys like Sydal get called up, I definitely think there's a place for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

You have to wonder are releases on the cards for some cruiserweights who were brought in to build up the CW divison not so long ago but now WWE will probably (to put in their words) 'have no plans for them at this time'

Noble not being one as he is a road agent, but maybe Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore etc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The CW title peaked back in 2004 when London and Akio were going at weak in weak out on velocity, its been down hill since then. To be honest im not to upset, it had realy gone to ****e

Advertisement