Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigs in the centre..

Options
  • 01-11-2007 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

I'm right in assuming you only need your student card when buying tickets right? Like it would be possible for me to bring a non UCD student to the Pontius gig tomorrow night no problem right?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Yep, you may need to hand in your student card as a good behaviour type bond thing when going in but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Yep, you may need to hand in your student card as a good behaviour type bond thing when going in but that's about it.

What as insurance kinda? I know in DCU you have to be signed in to the bars.. anything like that has to be done or just give in my student card to a bouncer?

Yeah it's pretty much they don't ever have the paper there for you to sign people in as you're meant to so they just take your student card instead.

Good behaviour/ insurance bond - if they do something you get the blame etc.

Coolaboola, cheers guys. Is there a limit to the amount you can bring in, like 1 non student for a student. Like would I be able to bring 2/3 friends max or would they tell me to feck off?

It's generally one student per card.

• Advertisement

Yeah what I thought, never been to a gig there before but considering the Pontius one tomorrow...

Cheers goys.

Advertisement