Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needs to gets rock tshirt!

Options
  • 01-11-2007 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I'm looking to get a t shirt, preferably black, of Iron Maiden, Pantera, Metallica, etc. Anywhere I should look in Galway? Has to be by the weekend. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Excellent, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

You can get them in Zhivagos too iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Yea, go to Chaos. Most of the music shops only have popular bands, I can't believe I found a Marduk long sleeve down there

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If you're looking for one to make a costume, get one of the ones where the sleeves look like someone had an eppy with a spirograph. Metalheads love that ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

It's nothing to do with Halloween, but yeah, it's kind of sort of a costume.
    Ish.

Advertisement