Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Duty 4 countdown

• 01-11-2007 2:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

check out infinity wards site for new stuff everday leading up to the release.

theres a pretty funny halloween one up now.

infinityward.com

www.honestxboxhype.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

im really looking forward to this, the mp beta was savage
    we have to wait till the friday tho:(, why is that?
    hopefully this will be broken come wednesday, thursday;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Games have been released on Fridays for as long as I can remember...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,917 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

That's why he's saying that he hope's the Friday release date is broken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

i think this is the place to let anyone and evryone know if its released anywhere early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,259 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

anyone know if there have been any reviews/previews comparing the PS3 version to the 360 version. I want to get this game, but want it for the PS3 (as I don't trust my 360 at all....shift git.)

Hopefully there'll be no difference, but i'd like to see some reviews highlighting this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement