Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cargo Canopy Wanted

Options
  • 01-11-2007 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking for a cargo canopy / boot curtain for a 01 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport (passenger model). Please PM me if you have one for sale, or if you know whereabouts I could get one.

Cheers,

TV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

DO you mean a cargo liner?

JFC do them, they advertise in the buy and sell and farmers journal

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭The Villain

Colm,
    I have a cargo liner (the plastic cover for the carpet in the boot). WHat I'm looking for is the retractable cover (like a blind in a house), that sits just behind the back seats and you pull it to the back of the jeep where it hooks in place, and covers everything in the boot.
    Cheers,
    TV.

Advertisement