Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's the first of November people.....

Options
  • 01-11-2007 7:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭

and I am wishing you pheasant shooters good luck..... (hopefully I will be out in about an hour)

TJ911...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

work work work:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Still awaiting my licence. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

one bird yesterday, rose about seven though. i think fireworks around town does scatter them though. sunday should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

no dog no joy:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

stevoman wrote: »
    no dog no joy:mad:

Ditto :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

4 Birds Yesterday German Pointer Pup Working A Treat:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭spideog7

I think this thread is for the people moaning about not being able to go out and the other one is for people who actually got to shoot things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭benhurt1

Had no dog but rose 1 bird and missed.
    Shot 1 rabbit and 7 greys! see photo...
    Anyone ever taste Squirrel? It's very like rabbit but harder to skin and the back legs of younger ones are the most tender.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭benhurt1

I forgot to add...If you are going to try Squirrel meat it's enough to just skin the back legs ;) saves a lot of hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Laoiser

Great tip Ben, that's what I'm all about!!!! Any idea what to do with foxes other than contribute to the research neoperosis is carrying out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Lads, I was so bad yesterday I even missed a grey crow that was practically kissing my barrel..... :o

TJ911...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

There is a nice recipe for squirrel, basically peking duck without the duck...

Saw it on the program "Wild Gourmets", recipe should be on the Channel 4 website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭sounder

was out for a few hours shot 5 cock,a mallard drake and 2 snipe.see photo later.

Advertisement