Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohs vs Longford

• 01-11-2007 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭

Quick question lads....

How much are the tickets for tomorrow nights game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Is it a league match or what?

If it's in Dalyer, it'll be fifteen quid in.

Pay at the gate, well, pay before you get to the gate, get a ticket, then hand it to the person in the stile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

http://www.bohemians.ie/

league game yeah

Fifteen quid so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

DesF wrote: »
    Is it a league match or what?

If it's in Dalyer, it'll be fifteen quid in.

Pay at the gate, well, pay before you get to the gate, get a ticket, then hand it to the person in the stile.
    Pay at turnstile, turn turnstile, enter, enjoy.

SectionF wrote: »
    Pay at turnstile, turn turnstile, enter, enjoy.

Must have changed since last season then.

You walk to Connaught St, down the lane behind the shopping centre, bag searched, buy a ticket, go to the turnstile, hand in your ticket, enter the Connaught Stand where it is impossible to "enjoy" anything, admire the bsc banners.

• Advertisement

Must have changed since last season then.

You walk to Connaught St, down the lane behind the shopping centre, bag searched, buy a ticket, go to the turnstile, hand in your ticket, enter the Connaught Stand where it is impossible to "enjoy" anything, admire the bsc banners.
    DesF, even allowing for the fact that you are talking about another division, you are being disingenuous. Given the amount of time you spend on this MB, it is impossible for you not to know that what you have said is untrue, unless you read only your own posts.
    Some factual information:
    • Longford fans normally are accommodated in the Jodi Stand: for this, go down the lane opposite St Peter's Church. Connaught St is reserved for Shamrock Rovers supporters and perhaps Pat's.
    • While it is not beyond the bounds of possibility, I have never experienced a bag or any other type of search at a Bohs v Longford fixture
    • It has not been possible to admire BSC banners at Dalymount Park since September

DesF, even allowing for the fact that you are talking about another division, you are being disingenuous.
    What?

All of them things happened to me every time I went to Dalymount for a Bohs Shels match in the last, at least, three seasons.

Feck sake, I even gave out on ShelsWeb about there being NO bag searches at Tolka, like there are at Dalyer :confused:
    • Longford fans normally are accommodated in the Jodi Stand: for this, go down the lane opposite St Peter's Church. Connaught St is reserved for Shamrock Rovers supporters and perhaps Pat's.
    And Shels when we play there. I've never been in the Jodi for a Shels match, we are always stuck in the Connaught.
    • While it is not beyond the bounds of possibility, I have never experienced a bag or any other type of search at a Bohs v Longford fixture

Fair enough, I've never been at a Bohs Longford game tbh, but I always had my bag searched at our games in Dalyer, and I welcomed it.
    • It has not been possible to admire BSC banners at Dalymount Park since September

:D:D

Great.

I've always been able to admire bsc flags when I've had want to go to Dalyer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

I've always been able to admire bsc flags when I've had want to go to Dalyer.

you are mistaking the BSC not showing up/flying flags for a few smaller games with the gypos banning them.....

interesting they didnt tell anyone that they were banning the flags until over a month later......

I smell further bullshít from the D7 spin machine.

anyway, Bohs and the Bog Bohs, zzzzzzzzzzzz 0-0 all over it.

you are mistaking the BSC not showing up/flying flags for a few smaller games with the gypos banning them.....
    I don't this leaves any room for doubt on that one... No place for hooligans
    The last one was a 3-0 thrilla ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Any chance Rovers may score tonight been a few weeks since the dream team scored.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Could this be a sellout tonight lads?

Trilla wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

LOL

ROFL

knew that would get a giggle!

Trilla wrote: »
    My sources tell me that it's touch and go. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

and lo and behold, 0-0 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfest

and lo and behold, 0-0 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfest
    And to think that there were 11 goals in the last three games between these sides.
    Actually, it was worse than boring. We went very close to losing through sheer ineptitude, and only Brian Murphy's brilliance and Dave Mooney's having an off day (including a yellow card for a pathetic dive) saved us.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

To the wire now. Hope Derry dont show up and Shamrock Rovers decide to end the season with a bang!

Advertisement