Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boo! scary games

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

i must try track down a copy of Boo-Factor™, sounds s-s-s-scary... Has it got Simon Cowell AND Louis Walsh?

AVP was such a brilliant game, very under-rated. Alien ftw.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

quarryman wrote: »
    AVP was such a brilliant game, very under-rated. Alien ftw.

Too bloody tough though. No saves until after each level and each one was massive and crawling with instant death face huggers and aliens that might as well be instant death. I couldn't get off the 3rd level despite trying my hardest. Still it was one terrifying experience and well worth playing even for that short period.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Too bloody tough though. No saves until after each level and each one was massive and crawling with instant death face huggers and aliens that might as well be instant death. I couldn't get off the 3rd level despite trying my hardest. Still it was one terrifying experience and well worth playing even for that short period.

I think a later patch released for the game allowed you to save a few times during mission.

Checked:
    http://www.planetavp.com/avp/files/

Build 98 patch
    "[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Helvetica]The first and only patch for the game. It includes a much-requested save game option"[/FONT]

If you still have your copy......

Advertisement