Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What the hell has happened to Peter Taylor?

• 01-11-2007 3:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

He's after starting his new job today at Stevenage in the Conference. He was England manager 7 years ago ffs.

What a fall!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

He's just a shít manager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

It's easy to slip down the rankings and/or get forgotten about. Brian Little hasn't had a job in football for the past 3 years despite doing a decent job at his previous clubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Fell into the trap of most english managers, got overhyped too quick. Man that hype machine has so many possible future greats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

DesF wrote: »
    He's just a shít manager.

Stuart Pearse should take note !

aidan24326 wrote: »
    It's easy to slip down the rankings and/or get forgotten about. Brian Little hasn't had a job in football for the past 3 years despite doing a decent job at his previous clubs.

Weird I saw him at Bramall lane last night work as an assistant to Bryan Robson !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ciaran76 wrote: »
    Weird I saw him at Bramall lane last night work as an assistant to Bryan Robson !

Someone should tell Brian Kidd Brian Little stole his face.

Easy mistake to make, I mean all those damn Brian's look alike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Stekelly wrote: »

Dude, I'm getting weird looks in work now...

DesF wrote: »
    Dude, I'm getting weird looks in work now...

:D

Good good, at least we're even for the looks I get at home during recent Liverpool games when I'm jumping around cursing at a phone called Des.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

spent £5million on this

_39976927_ade203.jpg

event wrote: »
    spent £5million on this

_39976927_ade203.jpg

Jesus, plastic surgery these days. You'd never be able to tell that used to be Peter Taylor.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,426 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

aidan24326 wrote: »

Are you Fegie in disguise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,082 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Jesus, plastic surgery these days. You'd never be able to tell that used to be Peter Taylor.

christ, you're really on a roll today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

very entertaining thread :D probably more entertaining than any of taylors football teams!! i heard his name being touted back shortly after Stan lost his job, obviously conference is similar level

Easy mistake to make, I mean all those damn Brian's look alike.

LOL oh yes good one !:o

Brian Little does a few Setanta games that I have watched this year. He sounds boring as hell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

[QUOTE=Melion;54325741He was England manager 7 years ago ffs.

What a fall!![/QUOTE]

He was only caretaker manager for one game. He is the Don Givens of English football

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

and it looks like its because simon jordan has banned him from taking a job in the football league, part of his severance

Advertisement