Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Threadless tees

• 01-11-2007 3:46pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Does anyone order from threadless.com? Some cool tees What are postage costs, quality and sizing like( relative to irish sizes).

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I ordered 6 tees of them myself. Cost me Total: $80.49

Quality is grand, sizing is the same as here. Very happy with them. Some gas teeshirts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

yeah i've ordered a couple of times, have 3 t-shirts for myself and a couple for an ex.
    t-shirts a good quality and the printing is done well. check the website for the size guides it gives the exact measurements of the t-shirts so you can get a tape measure out and compare it to your own if you're so inclined. i wouldn't be too au fait with mens sizes anyway.
    from what i recall the postage isn't bad, as long as you're ordering more than one t-shirt (its coming from the states after all there is a flat min postage price but it doesn't go up to much for extra items) delivery was very quick both times i ordered. well worth it imo

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

Hmm sounds good:) Tis hard to get original tees in Ire with all the sh!te in the likes of river island and topman. Why would I want to wear a number like?? or buy another feckin stripey t shirt:rolleyes: Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

To be honest mate, I wouldnt bother with Threadless. The t-shirts are all just Fruit of the Loom but with a different print and they dont fit great and dont feel good quality when they're on.

If you wanna stand out a little theres some great t-shirts on this site with much better fitting and ..well just see for yourself, its brilliant!

http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/brands-famousforevertshirts-c-162_185.html?product_type=13

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

There was a huge thread on this over in Bargain alerts a while ago. Worth a look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've a couple of them (3-4). they are good quality tee's with good quality printing for a good price.

those tee's on truffleshuffle.co.uk are hella expensive £24 (~€36) seems to be the price of the majority of tee's, that's a lot to spend on a t shirt especially if you can't even see and feel the quality before hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

i got three tees delivered to my door for 40 dollars, which was about 30 euro. cheap as **** and people keep asking where i got em. i'd recommend the site

i'd recommend threadless, never heard of the truffle site

Advertisement