Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Server Hosting Companies

Options
  • 01-11-2007 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Hey all, my clan =)BiT(= Best in Tactics is looking at getting some European servers for BF2, 2142 and Frontlines Fuel of War when it comes out.

I am just wondering do any of you have any expearience with European based game server providers preferrably in the UK but anywhere else in the EU is good too ? Are there any Hosts that have a very good reputation that any of you know off? I've been playing mainly on servers based in America for the last 7/8 months so I don't have a great idea of what the options are over here.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Sean^DCT4

Hey all, my clan =)BiT(= Best in Tactics is looking at getting some European servers for BF2, 2142 and Frontlines Fuel of War when it comes out.

I am just wondering do any of you have any expearience with European based game server providers preferrably in the UK but anywhere else in the EU is good too ? Are there any Hosts that have a very good reputation that any of you know off? I've been playing mainly on servers based in America for the last 7/8 months so I don't have a great idea of what the options are over here.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Chris

apparently inx-gaming.co.uk are good.

Our clan uses them for CS:S, reg and pings are very good (my ping < 20)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

My ex clan use Killer Creation and I have to say they're really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Currently using Multiplay, based on my experience so far I doubt anyone else can match. There are some small hosting companies in Ireland, maybe consider them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Do you happen to have any links to any of those small irish companies?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

rackage servers are the best that ive ever come across, had ours for the last year almost, always perfect.

http://www.rackage.com/gameservers.php

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah we had a server with rackage a year or two ago, but it was a past clan member that delt with them , so non of us currently have any expearience with EU hosts.

We are currently looking at www.clanplanet.co.uk they do a 20 man CoD 4 ranked server for £20 whereas rackage do it for £24.

Advertisement