Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to find a good mp3 player in Galway

Options
  • 01-11-2007 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

I had ordered an MP3 player for a present for someone for an occasion that's happening this weekend. Looks like the website that I ordered it from is going to let me down. :mad:

So...I probably need to go out and buy one. I know about PC World and Maplin and will definitely look there. Any other recommendations though? Anyone for example know of anywhere else in town that would have a reasonably good stock of MP3 players?

What I'm looking for ideally is a slimline one that you could strap to your arm when out exercising.

Appreciate any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I have a Samsung from Argos that's great. It has a clip on the back so you can attach it to a belt or such.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055174105

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 paulh19

biko wrote: »
    I have a Samsung from Argos that's great. It has a clip on the back so you can attach it to a belt or such.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055174105

Thanks for the tip Biko! Top man. I must admit Argos is not the first place I'd have thought to look but it turns out they have some good players there.

I hate going into Argos but one good thing about the place is you can now check and reserve stock on their website before you go in. I have reserved an MP3 player there now so am covered regardless of what happens. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Yeah, I only ever buy mp3players from Argos

They do good deals to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Argos are great for the cheaper range especially. I saw a Goodmans player there, 2gb, with mp3 and mp4 playback for about 50...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

They have many good Christmas deals on.

I got a 2GB Phillips mp3 player that can play videos for e80. best of all, it is easy to navigate with excellent sound quality.

I got sick of horribly cheap mp3 players, they break very fast with me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

I have an AIGO 2GB MP3 from Argos, top quality.

Advertisement