Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately seeking Tallaght Choral Society contact info

Options
  • 01-11-2007 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

After a spell away from the choir scene, I'm itching to get back into it. TCS would probably be closest to me (me being in Citywest) so I was wondering if anyone had any contact details? Their website is up on bricks at the moment and I'm mailed the contact email address on Mark Kavanagh's website. But if anyone knows a direct contact, that'd help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jaself

Tallaght Choral Society

Hon. Chairman - Eithne Weymes - eweymes@eircom.net

Hon. Secretary - Joan O'Dwyer - joancodwyer@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ho ho ho

Hi there,

I'm a member of TCS and I just happened to come across your post. We do have a functional website, actually, but the link to "home" hasn't been updated. Here's the web address:

http://www.white.ie/TCS/history.html

We practise every Monday night from 7.45 (sharp!) to 10 pm in The Priory, Tallaght Village. We're performing our next concerts (Handel's Messiah) this Sunday (1st Dec; in Kilkenny) and next Thursday (6th Dec; in Clarendon St Church, Dublin 2), so if you want to get an idea of what we sound like, do come along! We'll also be singing at the Christmas Eve Midnight Mass broadcast live by RTE. In terms of joining the choir, it would be best to come along to the first rehearsal session after Christmas (it'll be either the 7th or 13th of January). We usually have several new singers joining at the start of each term. In January we will be starting a new piece of music for our concert next May, which will be held in the National Concert Hall.

If you would like further information, I can pass you on the contact details of someone on the committee.

Hope to see you in the New Year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 valerie neville

Can anyone walk in on Monday nights and join or is there auditions ?

Advertisement