Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car body repairs in Galway?

Options
  • 01-11-2007 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could anyone recommend a good place for car body repairs in Galway? I'm looking to get a badly scratched side panel resprayed. I don't know anyone in Galway who's had similar work done before, but so far I've had it priced by Frank Byrne's in Clarinbridge, and was planning to try the place in Ballybane Industrial Park tomorrow.

Just wondering though if anyone has any advice or could recommend any specific place? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Do a search on this topic, many previous threads.
    The guy in Ballybane does good work and is very reasonable...

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

I found some info in the old threads, thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Frank Byrnes is brilliant. I use N&N Autobody in Moycullen. 091-555201. Ask for Nelius (Senior or Junior!). They do a lot of cars for garages, but price well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

I went to Galway Autobody in Ballybane Industrial Estate. The job was flawless. The price was steep but I didn't know what to expect.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement