Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White face

• 01-11-2007 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

I have a Halloween party tomorrow night (yeah I know, it's after Halloween but NVM)
    I need to make my face whiter but I don't want to use face paint or any crap like that.
    Also, I don't really have time to go shopping.. Is there anything that I might already have that can be modified to make my face look whiter?
    This may be an impossible task..
    I don't know :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I got white powder made specially for goths in asha in stephens green sc. They also had foundation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Chuck a pile of talc or baby powder on your face - won't make you pure glowing white, but will give you a very sickly pale pallor. Did that once or twice to get out of going to school as a kid :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Sudocreme.

Oh no wait, might not be a good idea if you plan on locking lips with anyone.

Advertisement