Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Witnessing Deer permit application

• 01-11-2007 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Lads......

Just filling out my first deer hunting permit application.

On the bottom of the page it says "signature of witness"

Who do I need to witness it?

Also, will they accept a colour copy of my letter(s) of permission?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭bogteal

any one the wife does mine as for your letters they will, they will all so go to the farmers land to check it out, and make sure you put down the town land where you have the shooting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Sound stuff Bogteal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭sixpointfive

Also put folio numbers of land

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Also put folio numbers of land

Done and done! Sitting in an envelope waiting to be posted! Nearly go down and stick it in the letterbox now I'm that excited, but my legs won't carry me after the day that was in it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 premier1

your dog can do it if he can rite as for the day you had hard to move when you are in bed all day

• Advertisement
Advertisement