Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Students

Options
  • 01-11-2007 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi guys
    This is a long shot but is there any ex Catering students from mid 60s on forum. If not can anyone tell me how to get a list of students who attended Cathal Brugha mid 60s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i would imagine DIT keep a database of people who have graduated from every course since the places inception, so it may be worth your while giving them a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 choco_77

yeah. they do have a list. im on the thing they tried to sell me a credit card about 2 years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭drogbaa

You should talk to the people in the graduate Network - I'm sure they keep a list.
    "The aim of the Network, which now has nearly 70,000 members, is to help former students keep in touch with DIT & the friends they made when they were here."

Website here: http://graduatenetwork.dit.ie/

Advertisement