Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traxxas Rustler 1/10 scale stadium racer for sale !

Options
  • 01-11-2007 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Brand new in box ! Never ever used :rolleyes: Complete with radio.
    These are for sale in Dublin for €370 :eek:. Buy mine in time for christmas for €220....... someones getting a bargain.

http://www.traxxas.com/products/electric/rustler/trx_rustler.htm

I am in Dublin in Sutton.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

You wont get near €220 for that, it you get €150 i'll be surprised:o
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXNJH9**&P=ML
    Brand new will set you back about 150.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 GS.ie

Thanks Plug. But if you read the add you linked to its in US dollars (really cheap :D) but they wont ship to outside the old USA ! Doh. These are selling in Dublin for €300 and I do want to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

GS.ie wrote: »
    Thanks Plug. But if you read the add you linked to its in US dollars (really cheap :D) but they wont ship to outside the old USA ! Doh. These are selling in Dublin for €300 and I do want to sell.

Yes they will
    They ship worldwide
    If you checked the ad he put up ! DOH. :)

Then again you could just buy this New one for £129 + P&P in from the UK :cool:
    TRAXXAS RUSTLER HERE FOR £129 ;)

Dont get Plug wrong. He has bought more RC's than you could imagine from all parts of the globe and is a very regular shopper with Tower Hobbies ;)

vectra wrote: »
    Yes they will
    They ship worldwide
    If you checked the ad he put up ! DOH. :)

Then again you could just buy this New one for £129 + P&P in from the UK :cool:
    TRAXXAS RUSTLER HERE FOR £129 ;)

Dont get Plug wrong. He has bought more RC's than you could imagine from all parts of the globe and is a very regular shopper with Tower Hobbies ;)
    Took the words from my mouth.

Btw Vectra did you come across any nice painted bodys for a Hong-nor on your travels?

Plug wrote: »
    Took the words from my mouth.

Btw Vectra did you come across any nice painted bodys for a Hong-nor on your travels?

What you looking at getting ?
    I will keep my eyes peeled :eek::D

• Advertisement

Ah just a painted body for the Hong-nor.
    cheerio.

Perfect then. Now £129 ex Dublin. :D:D:D As I said earlier......... I do want to sell it.

Are they batteries and spares?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Is it the XL-5 model or the older spec?

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Is it the XL-5 model or the older spec?

:confused::confused: Brand new in box never used at all. Only opened to see it. The box says model 3706 & includes an electronic speed controller. Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I was away till today.

• Advertisement

Sorry to say but that's the older model then...

3706 specs

Not much (if any) demand.

Sorry to say but that's the older model then...

3706 specs

Not much (if any) demand.

I think we are losing sight of one thing here...... Its a bloody toy car :D. This is not a toyota or a nissan :rolleyes:. It will make someones kid happy on the 25/12/07 and he or she wont give a sh*t if its a 5705 or 5706 :D. Its new its cheap as chips and will make the child happy. If you want to win world class races then buy a team sponsored model. But for this money its fun. :D

Take it easy - just trying to help.;)

BTW it's not a toy car - it's a hobby grade model radio control 1/10 electric stadium truck. If you want a toy car you go to Smyths or Argos and get sorted for €100.

You know what annoys me..??

THIS..!!:mad:

You get people joining thiese forums specifically to sell something and when the experienced and More Knowledgeable members offer some advice the seller loses the plot and gets annoyed.
    Can I make a suggestion?
    Go and advertise it in a local paper or on Buy&Sell or something where people are looking for "TOYS" as you call it. :cool:

Take it easy - just trying to help.;)

BTW it's not a toy car - it's a hobby grade model radio control 1/10 electric stadium truck.

OK...... For sale..... a hobby grade model radio control 1/10 electric stadium truck :D:D. Inexspensive and available ex Dublin in time for your little darlings.

Thanks for the bump Vectra :p

DownWithThatSortOfThing.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

good one!

DownWithThatSortOfThing.jpeg

Down with this sort of thing :D:D I had the great pleasure (careful now ) of meeting father Ted in the loo at the U2 concert in the RDS a long time ago....... even there he was funny.

Still for sale. Come on vectra (Opel ?) you know you want it........ :D:D

GS.ie wrote: »
    Still for sale. Come on vectra (Opel ?) you know you want it........ :D:D
    Asking vectra is like asking someone who owens Bugatti's, Ferrari's and Lambourgini's do they want a fiat punto.
    If you left it go for maybe €100 or less you might get a buyer;)

• Advertisement

Asking vectra is like asking someone who owens Bugatti's, Ferrari's and Lambourgini's do they want a fiat punto.
    If you left it go for maybe €100 or less you might get a buyer;)

I like that description of me Plug :D

Maybe you both could strike a deal involving the rusty and Plug's T-Maxx ?
    Just a thought :rolleyes:

I would, give me the rustler for the t-maxx and €200 and you've got your self a deal. Good head thinking mr vectra:cool:

I would, give me the rustler for the t-maxx and €200 and you've got your self a deal. Good head thinking mr vectra:cool:

Think I will change me username to Delboy :rolleyes:

vectra wrote: »
    Think I will change me username to Delboy :rolleyes:
    Gorden Bennet:eek:

Bump, in the interest of Mr. Baker...:)

Bump, in the interest of Mr. Baker...:)

Not sure who Mr baker is but thanks for bump. Still for sale. This looks like its going to sit on the shelf unopened for another while. Im surprised its not gone yet. They are really fast and fun.

Advertisement